Digital transformation has delivered new levels of security, scalability, reliability and flexibility required to healthcare organizations. For those with tight budgets or those struggling to maintain their own internal IT, managed IT services are providing all of these benefits at low costs and with minimal hassle.
- Tighter Security – You can protect against costly cyber attacks that detract from patient care by outsourcing your IT. Managed services deliver proactive security monitoring and help CIOs avoid costly mistakes, downtime, and data leaks.
- Easy to Scale – Healthcare organizations who use managed IT services providers find greatly improve service scalability. With a team of experts on hand to design and implement your IT infrastructure around scalable solutions, agility is always high.
- Improved Reliability – Around-the-clock staffing and remote network monitoring ensure that organizations can realize uptime levels and security that is nearly impossibly to attain by an in-house IT staff alone.
- More Flexibility – Managed IT services allow CIOs to reallocate their IT staff to higher-priority projects and growth-focused initiatives, shifting internal focus to enhancing patient care and creating value related to the mission of their organization.
- Reduced IT Costs – Managed IT services shift the IT budget away from capital expenses and toward operations expenses. Organizations can avoid large capital expenses and shift to a model with predictable costs to better plan for IT needs today and in the future.
To learn more about the benefits MSPs, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT OR give us a call at 678-389-6200.