Digital transformation has delivered new levels of security, scalability, reliability and flexibility required to healthcare organizations. For those with tight budgets or those struggling to maintain their own internal IT, managed IT services are providing all of these benefits at low costs and with minimal hassle.
- Tighter Security – You can protect against costly cyber attacks that detract from patient care by outsourcing your IT. Managed services deliver proactive security monitoring and help CIOs avoid costly mistakes, downtime, and data leaks.
- Easy to Scale – Healthcare organizations who use managed IT services providers find greatly improve service scalability. With a team of experts on hand to design and implement your IT infrastructure around scalable solutions, agility is always high.
- Improved Reliability – Around-the-clock staffing and remote network monitoring ensure that organizations can realize uptime levels and security that is nearly impossibly to attain by an in-house IT staff alone.
- More Flexibility – Managed IT services allow CIOs to reallocate their IT staff to higher-priority projects and growth-focused initiatives, shifting internal focus to enhancing patient care and creating value related to the mission of their organization.
- Reduced IT Costs – Managed IT services shift the IT budget away from capital expenses and toward operations expenses. Organizations can avoid large capital expenses and shift to a model with predictable costs to better plan for IT needs today and in the future.
To learn more about the benefits MSPs, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT OR give us a call at 678-389-6200.
Microsoft 365 and Azure are phenomenal tools for your business, but installing, integrating, learning, setting up security practices, troubleshooting….is that how you want to spend your time? We’re a Microsoft partner, who can provide easy, reliable support and consultation.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in out work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, and intelligent cloud services. Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook wherever you go, with email and calendaring services to meet every organizational need. Get business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web. Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders. With all of these great benefits, why haven’t you made the upgrade to Office 365? If you’re still feeling iffy on this Microsoft decision, please read the following stats…they may just change your mind!
155 Million Office 365 Active Users – Providing businesses an ROI of more than 150%, according to the technology analyst Forrester.
75 Million Microsoft Teams Users – A subscription to Office 365 gives your colleagues access to the Teams app and other tools that can have a profound impact on revenue (approximately 33% increase on average)
500,000 Businesses Using Microsoft Teams – Business users are gaining back 30 minutes of lost productivity per user, per day, Forrester estimates.
400 Million outlookg.com Users – Outlook surpassed Apple Mail in 2019 to become the most popular desktop email client. But Outlook isn’t just an email client — it’s a complete email management program.
In addition to the special to the special Office 365 licenses extended to education and government organizations, there are many industries finding office 365 to be the best productivity and cloud solution available.
To learn more about the benefits of Office 365 and Azure, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT OR give us a call at 678-389-6200.
The number one reason why many businesses consider switching over to a desktop-as-a-service model has to do with the immediate cost savings they get to enjoy on the technological assets they depend on so heavily each day. In fact, part of the reason why DaaS works so well is because it frees an organization from the restrictions of physical hardware assets in the first place.
With desktop-as-a-service your ability to run your mission-critical applications is no longer dependent on the quality of the computer you’re using — it’s dependent on the speed of your internet connection, instead. Desktop-as-a-service resources are usually delivered as a cloud service, right along with all of the apps needed for use on your virtual desktop infrastructure.
Why our Embrace program will better your business.
Pay as You Save – You get the latest generation of computer systems for your business and only pay for what you need. This eliminates the unnecessary expenses on software upgrades and hardware purchases that you can’t take full advantage of. Embrace Workspaces scale seamlessly without having to re-install anything when you need more space or users.
Multi-User Resource Sharing – You can add several users on one instance with every user having a private desktop. No more one to one computers, because hardware resources are shared among the users so the total hardware/software requirements are much less.
Software Updates for All Users – Since all the end users are on one cloud virtual desktop system, you update the software once and every user gets the latest version instantly, making software upgrades and maintenance quick and easy.
No Capital Investment – Embrace Workspaces doesn’t require you to make any initial capital investments and is available for a single person or thousands of users.
To learn more, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT. Or give us a call at 678-389-6200.
Accessibility, Productivity, and Lower Costs Lead the List of the Top Benefits of DaaS
DaaS has significant benefits to businesses who transition to this type of desktop management, mainly for its ability to improve customer experience. What is it about Desktop-as-a-Service that leads to such significant growth?
1. Improved Accessibility – When Desktop-as-a-Service is utilized as the desktop management strategy for a business, employees realize much better accessibility. The reason is DaaS can be accessed from any device that can connect to an internet connection. Meaning regardless of the device or operating system (Android, iOS, phone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer) the employee can access their desktop.
2. Increased Productivity – Building on the benefit of the improvement in the employee’s ability to access their work product, businesses who utilize DaaS realize increased productivity and the ability to meet operational goals ahead of time. The reason this is possible is that employees can access their work product regardless of their location. All they need is an internet connection and a device capable of using that connection.
3. Lower Operating Costs – Lower costs drive many marketing campaigns for a wide range of new technologies fighting for limited budgets, but when it comes to DaaS, cost savings are not just a buzzword. The reality is Desktop-as-a-Service does save businesses money.
4. Greater Agility & Responsiveness – When employees are not tied to a physical laptop or desktop, they are much better equipped to respond quickly to customer requests and industry demands, enhancing the overall corporate agility and responsiveness to the fast-changing business environment.
5. Enhanced Security – Keeping up with cyber hackers and other malicious sources is a full-time job, and it’s no wonder why businesses choose to employ strict desktop management strategies that maintain full control over an employees desktop and access to their data.
6. Higher Workstation Lifetime Value – With DaaS, the wear and tear on the physical devices is reduced and the processing requirements are now on the DaaS providers server. Because of this, the hardware of the physical laptop or desktop will last longer, giving you more years of service before the unit would need to be replaced.
7. Reduced Maintenance – By moving the VDI installation to a cloud solution like Desktop-as-a-Service, you remove the majority of that maintenance from your IT Staff to the DaaS provider.
To learn more, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT OR give us a call at 678-389-6200.