If you’re a small to medium business, especially one that’s growing, you may be struggling with managing your computer network. Most companies start out managing it with the most tech-savvy person on staff, and later hiring someone specifically for that purpose. Considering how much your business depends on its servers, workstations, and network security, outsourcing your IT may be the one of the best business decisions you can make.
- A web based ticketing system
- Detailed service documentation of everything happening in your environment
- Full network documentation and reporting
- Inventory tracking
- Automated application and script deployment
- 24/7 Proactive System Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated patching, security updates, and user permission monitoring
In other words, the IT services large companies use to keep their systems operational and secure, are available to small business, for a fraction of the cost of hiring IT staff. As a small business, you need greater efficiencies to be profitable, and nothing can zap your resources and slow you down like dealing with computer and network issues.
Call mPowered IT at 678-389-6200 to see how much time and money outsourcing can save your small business.
Next Reason: Knowledge!