READY FOR A BETTER IT EXPERIENCE?
Questions to Ask Your IT Service Provider
About their Service
If you’re paying someone to keep your network running, you should expect – at minimum – that your network is nearly always running as it should, with very few issues. And when you do have an issue, they should have the same sense of urgency that you have to resolve it.
1. Is your service provider committed to a quick response to service requests?
mPowered IT: We respond to service requests in 15 minutes or less. This is part of our promise and commitment to delivering an exceptional IT service experience.
2. Does your service provider consistently (and proactively) offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
We work as your CIO, always making sure your technology is serving your business interests. We help our clients look for new ways to help improve their operations, lower costs, increase efficiencies and resolve any problems that may be arising. We help our clients be more profitable, efficient and competitive.
3. Does your service provider take the time to explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not geek-speak)?
mPowered IT: We want every user to have a great experience, so we treat every customer with respect and help them to understand the issues. We welcome questions and are happy to answer them. That’s giving an “Extra Scoop”.
4. Is your service provider familiar with (and can they support) your unique line-of-business applications?
mPowered IT: We own the problems with all line-of-business applications for our clients. That doesn’t mean we can fix faulty software – but we WILL be the liaison between you and your vendor to resolve problems you are having and make sure these applications work smoothly for you. We will never point fingers, and that goes for your other vendors like the Internet Provider.
5. Is your service provider's help desk US-based or outsourced to an overseas company or third party?
mPowered IT: We provide our own in-house help desk, staffed by American engineers, and we make sure the folks helping you are friendly and helpful. We consider this one of the most important aspects of customer service.
mPowered IT likely costs the same or less than what you’re currently paying, and you get the “Extra Scoop Experience”! We go out of our way to make sure every client loves our service. In fact we are so committed, I wrote a book about it!