Microsoft 365 and Azure are phenomenal tools for your business, but installing, integrating, learning, setting up security practices, troubleshooting….is that how you want to spend your time? We’re a Microsoft partner, who can provide easy, reliable support and consultation.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in out work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, and intelligent cloud services. Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook wherever you go, with email and calendaring services to meet every organizational need. Get business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web. Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders. With all of these great benefits, why haven’t you made the upgrade to Office 365? If you’re still feeling iffy on this Microsoft decision, please read the following stats…they may just change your mind!
155 Million Office 365 Active Users – Providing businesses an ROI of more than 150%, according to the technology analyst Forrester.
75 Million Microsoft Teams Users – A subscription to Office 365 gives your colleagues access to the Teams app and other tools that can have a profound impact on revenue (approximately 33% increase on average)
500,000 Businesses Using Microsoft Teams – Business users are gaining back 30 minutes of lost productivity per user, per day, Forrester estimates.
400 Million outlookg.com Users – Outlook surpassed Apple Mail in 2019 to become the most popular desktop email client. But Outlook isn’t just an email client — it’s a complete email management program.
In addition to the special to the special Office 365 licenses extended to education and government organizations, there are many industries finding office 365 to be the best productivity and cloud solution available.
To learn more about the benefits of Office 365 and Azure, book a free, zero obligation custom consultation with the CEO of mPowered IT OR give us a call at 678-389-6200.
Every business grapples with the challenges of moving to the cloud. It isn’t a matter of IF, but WHEN and HOW.
For tens of thousands of organizations, the WHEN is Today and the HOW is with Ensure VC2.
We partnered with Veeam to provide our customers a solid way to back up files, including Microsoft 365. When we began rolling this product out a little over a year ago, even we didn’t imagine the size of the response in such a short amount of time.
While you are reading this, you may be thinking “Doesn’t Microsoft take care of Office 365 backup?”
It’s important to remember that SaaS platform providers, like Microsoft Office 365, take on the responsibility of application uptime and the underlying infrastructure. But it is the customer’s responsibility to manage and protect their vital business data.
At mPowered IT, we’ve identified 6 reasons why backing up Office 365 is critical:
- Accidental deletion: If you delete a user, whether you meant to or not, that deletion is replicated across the network. A backup can restore that user, either to on-premises Exchange or Office 365.
- Retention policy gaps and confusion: Office 365 retention policies are hard to keep up with, let alone manage. A backup provides longer, more accessible retention all protected and stored in one place for easy recovery.
- Internal security threats: Many businesses are experiencing threats from the inside, and they are happening more often than you think. Having a high-grade recovery solution mitigates the risk of critical data being lost or destroyed.
- External security threats: Malware and viruses have done serious damage to organizations globally in just the past year alone. A backup can easily restore mailboxes to an instance before the attack.
- Legal and compliance requirements: Ensure you can retrieve mailbox data during legal action and to meet any regulatory compliance needs.
- Managing hybrid email deployments and migrations to Office 365: Whether you are migrating to Office 365 or have a blend of on-premises Exchange and Office 365 users, the exchange data should be managed and protected the same way, making the source location irrelevant.
The promise we have made is we will help our customers protect any app, any data, across any cloud, and this latest news moves us closer to fulfilling that promise. I’d like to share what Thierry Schaal, Cloud Solution Manager at Adista had to say. Adista is a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partner:
“As more workloads move to the cloud, customers need to understand that SaaS applications typically don’t have built-in data protection. SaaS usage has uncovered unique internal and external security threats, as well as all-to-common data deletion scenarios and retention policy gaps. We see a rapidly growing opportunity to provide much-needed data protection services for a wide range of infrastructures and applications – which is why we are excited about Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.”
For more information on Microsoft 365 backups or any other network security question call mPowered IT at 678-389-6200, email us, or contact us online.