Atlanta Businesses Can Experience The Peace of Mind That Comes From VC2, Powered by Veeam
Simplify and Secure Backups with a Single, Advanced Solution
With industry-leading technology, you can seamlessly backup and access all your data on your network on-demand. mPowered IT Ensure VC2 offers you the most secure, reliable and hassle-free backup experience possible with Backup as a Service (BaaS) powered by Veeam Cloud Connect.
You’ll reap the benefits of increased security and reliability with an automated offsite backup while eliminating upfront capital equipment expenditures. In just a few minutes, you can start backing up to the Cloud without a VPN or separate console. The cloud repository works just like a local resource, but cloud data is available even if the primary backup or data center is lost.
Reduce the capital cost of backup equipment and the resources required for onsite, manual backup.
Augment Business Continuity
Backups can be restored in the cloud and run as cloud servers to ensure business continuity.
Security & Compliance
Meet compliance and security mandates in fields such as healthcare, financial services and e-commerce
Be 100% Protected
Experience the 100% continuity and protection of a fully-redundant system – without the expense.
See What’s New in Veeam Suite 9.5
Why Choose Ensure VC2
Secure and Compliant
• Hosted on a secure, compliant, Cisco Powered cloud infrastructure and built on enterprise-class hardware
• Highly available and redundant infrastructure; industry-leading SLAs
• Diminish expense and complexity of obsolete tape backups or backup appliances
• Eliminate data center costs including space, power, network, equipment
• All backup traffic is securely transferred with end-to-end AES 256-bit encryption at source (during backup), in transit and at rest
• No negative impact on built-in compression, deduplication and WAN Acceleration
• 50x faster replication and up to 20x reduction in bandwidth consumption with WAN Acceleration
• Replication from backup files without impacting your production environment
• Fully automated backups according to the customers’ schedule
• Quickly and easily add resources as needed; expand capacity on the fly
• Rapid setup and provisioning for near-immediate startup